- New York
- Date Posted
- Nov. 8, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”, by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our New York office is located in Midtown near the iconic Bryant Park and the historic Grand Central Terminal, New York’s best connected office neighborhood. The beautifully designed office has 360 views and tall windows to bring the outside in. We have a communal kitchen that brings the team together for Family Lunch and Happy Hours. The office is open plan with plenty of rooms and booths to take a private call, have time to relax and work in private or have a large collaborative meeting.
As our business continues to grow, our Recruitment function needs to do the same. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will support us in our mission to achieve an excellent recruitment offering so that we can continue to hire brilliant people. You will work with the Talent Acquisition Manager and Recruiter on all interview coordination activities, booking many interviews daily whilst creating a seamless experience for both the candidate and the hiring manager. You’ll be someone happy to work with minimal guidance to get things done and excels with implementing exciting initiatives. You will be super organized and solutions-focused, ensuring that we keep our hiring process smooth and retain our people.
What you’ll do
- You will manage the end-to-end recruitment process for Customer Service (full time & seasonal) from initial phone screen through to offer management, taking full ownership of all communication & scheduling of interviews
- You will support with the creation of offer letters and managing employee files, as well as initiating the employee files via ADP
- You will own the interview scheduling process for a variety of positions across the Los Angeles & New York offices
- You will support the Talent Acquisition Manager and Recruiter with admin tasks such as coordination of meetings and recruitment focused events
- You will craft and reformat job descriptions in line with our Global tone of voice and employer brand
- You will support the North America People Team with any ad hoc admin tasks or projects that arise
Who you are
- You have experience working in a Recruitment Coordinator position or something similar, 2 years or more
- You have experience using HRIS & Application Tracking systems (Workday/Lever/ADP a plus and not essential)
- You enjoy getting into the detail and have an eye for spotting errors
- You are detailed oriented and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have the ability to work with multiple team members, from multiple regions; adapt your style to suit cultural nuances
- You are comfortable when communicating with team members at all levels and value building good working relationships
- You are innovative and bring new ideas to add to our already ‘Be Brilliant’ approach to sourcing qualified candidates
- You will work with minimal guidance to get things done and thrive with implementing exciting initiatives
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, with flexible spending account
- 401K plus company match, PTO and volunteer days
- Wellness, and cell phone reimbursements
- Family Lunch, catered weekly when in office
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our North America People Team!