- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we’re the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We put people first and at the heart of everything we do. Together, we partner with the business to help foster a culture where our people are inspired to live our values every day and to support our mission to be the coolest (and kindest) multi-channel boutique in the world! We exist to make the employee experience the best it can be at every single step on the journey, and to build an environment where every person can thrive.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will own a varied list of vacancies across our business, reporting into the Talent Manager, working with our partners and candidates to provide our needs. You are able to resource talent with creativity, overcome challenges, and adapt to changes in our needs. This is a fast paced role suited to someone who can plan and prioritise effectively, communicate with the business and who expresses resilience. You are performance-driven, inspired to ‘amaze customers’ and secure the best possible talent for Browns.
What you’ll do
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate attraction through to offer management; working with the wider People team to onboard new starters.
- Manage multiple vacancies across various departments to provide the business hiring forecast on time.
- Partner with your business stakeholders to identify hiring challenges and risks, advising the business on solutions.
- Communicate with your partners to manage a thoughtful hiring process and offer continuous dialogue on search performance.
- Manage the talent pipeline whilst ensuring the best possible candidate journey.
- Implement a multi-channel recruitment strategy focusing on the direct sourcing of high-quality candidates.
Who you are
- You are an established recruiter with direct experience hiring in the retail or tech space.
- You are data-driven, you can use the data to analyse search performance and spot opportunities to improve.
- Master of communication with the tendency to over communicate to your partners.
- You are a problem solver, you can think resourcefully and creatively to overcome hiring challenges.
- You approach every search with optimism.
- You create the opportunity to form meaningful relationships with your partners and candidates allowing you to influence others.
Rewards & benefits
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving’s Isa’s, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
- Browns Fashion are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive to join us on a 12 Month FTC.