- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”, by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you’ll report to the Talent Acquisition Manager and lead a talent TA Team focused on identifying, attract and acquire the right Talent for the right Context.
What you’ll do
- Develop a motivated talent team aligned with our growth needs, promoting TA best practices and knowledge sharing inside our Global Team;
- Guide the Talent Acquisition Strategy resulting on the attraction of diverse top tech talent aligned with our values;
- Be a force for the continuous development of our best practices;
- Use Data as a management principle, ensuring great TA metrics and making data-based decisions.
Who you are
- Experienced leading and developing Talent Acquisition A+ Talent (1 year);
- Passionate about people and focused in delivering an outstanding inclusive recruiting experience for Candidates and Hiring Managers;
- Experienced in managing diverse partners from multiple locations;
- A Data promoter;
- Experienced using Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Willing to give inputs to inspire, making courageous decision and taking valuable risks;
- Fluent in English.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Your are looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead, focused on identifying, attract and acquire the right Talent for the right Context.