- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”, by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you’re not doing what’s never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
We are looking for a collaborative, and highly numerate individual with a keen eye for detail to join our payroll team as a UK Payroll Lead- Maternity Cover reporting to the Senior Director of Total Rewards.This is a hands on role and your main responsibility will be running and delivering an end to end payroll for over 1000 employees, using the Workday HCM & Workday Payroll systems.
What you’ll do
- You will lead the payroll operation for the UK population through Workday Payroll.
- You will ensure strong communication between the People Team and the Payroll Team to ensure data accuracy and compliance with processes
- You will lead the monthly payroll reporting and payroll sign off including variance analysis and gross to net reporting
- Manage a team of three
- You will support monthly benefit administration and reconciliation
- You will audit Pension Auto Enrolment reconciliations
- You will support UK Payroll inbox for payroll and benefit queries
- You will support the input and reconciliation of Equity processing
Who you are
- You have good knowledge of Workday Payroll, and have experience using this system.
- You are highly analytical and numerical with experience in data analysis and reconciliation and have strong excel skills
- People management experience preferred
- You have a experience with year end processing and reconciliation
- You are and comfortable dealing with all levels of business especially when dealing with complex tax, benefit and equity queries
- You are able to build relationships with colleagues across Finance, Tax, Legal and Equity Administration
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for a collaborative and highly numerate individual with a keen eye for detail to join our payroll team as a UK Payroll Lead- Maternity Cover reporting to the Senior Director of Total Rewards.