- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Los Angeles office is found in the centre of downtown LA. Our office is in one of the city’s tallest buildings with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, the mountains and the Hollywood sign. Inside, the office is full of plants and beautiful furniture, with amenities and work areas that allow Farfetchers to design their day to be the best it can be. Some of the main teams located here include Operations, Customer Service and Production.
Reporting to the Workforce Management Lead, you will oversee multi-channel management in real- time and ensuring that staffing levels meet the customer and our needs. As a Workforce Strategic Planner, you will work with the local teams managing contact channels, schedule adherence, resource planning, workload priority management and support operational decision. Being the market owner and an advisor to the operational teams, driving communications and projects from a Workforce Management perspective.
What you’ll do
- You will manage and champion market support, communication while driving programs from a Workforce Management point of view
- You will ensure accurate and updated market-level information to better support operational and our teams delivering a scalable and efficient experience to our end customers
- You’ll work with the global workforce optimization team to make continuous improvements to planning processes, deliverables, and routines
- You will improve staffing levels, working to mitigating any capacity deficiencies through scalable and efficient processes and solutions
- You’ll work with the global team to create and validate tactical schedule plans to ensure desired service levels
- You will champion CRM and ACD management in real-time for any service center
- You will perform root-cause analysis to determine and measure reasons for contact variance; recommend changes to enhance headcount and volume forecast accuracy and effectiveness
Who you are
- You have WFM experience in a multi-channel customer experience environment
- You have knowledge in Cloud-based Telephony and CRM Systems (Talkdesk and Salesforce )
- You have experience with Workforce Optimizations Tools (NICE IEX, Genesys, Calabrio, and Aspect)
- You’re experienced in Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions) skills
- You can manage large volumes of information
- You are flexible schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends, and holidays (due to the nature of our global team)
- You are proficient in written and spoken English
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, with flexible spending account
- 401K plus company match, PTO and volunteer days
- Wellness, and cell phone reimbursements
- Family Lunch, catered weekly when in office
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Apply today to join the Farfetch Operations team in Los Angeles!