- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Corporate Development, Tax, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our São Paulo office is located in the heart of the city, a region full of cultural spaces and history. The office houses several different teams, from Operations to Technology. We have an auditorium where we can host presentations, lectures and fun activities!
Reporting to our FP&A Manager, you will follow directions of the Financial Planning and Analysis team in participating in development of financial tools to consolidate data from different sources and prepare data visualization solutions.
What you’ll do
- You will identify opportunities to improve current processes to eliminate ‘data entry’ and focus on the analytics transforming data into information
- You will partner with others in Finance & Accounting to ensure use of systems, application of excel (can perform complex functions) models/tools, reporting and information sharing, and overall compliance with internal controls
- You will help prepare month end and mid-month financial reporting
- You will prepare ad hoc reports to support other financial reporting requirements
- You will support in the update of FP&A area working instructions and processes
Who you are
- You are studying Accounting, Administration, Economy or Engineering
- You have Excel (can perform complex functions) and Analytics Dashboards knowledge
- SQL or other programming languages knowledge
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Life insurance, health insurance and dental
- Gym membership, meal allowance and transportation vouchers
- Nursery reimbursement
- Special discounts at farfetch.com and brownsfashion.com
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of our Finance Projects team in reshaping the area through technology.