- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our São Paulo office is located in the heart of the city, a region full of cultural spaces and history. The office houses several different teams, from Operations to Technology. We have an auditorium where we can host presentations, lectures and fun activities!
We are looking for a student that is interested in becoming a Software Engineer! You are motivated to build outstanding applications using top notch technology. You will work in a relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated and growing team. If you love to learn, if you are willing to share knowledge and would love to be part of the building process to reach the top, using the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opportunity you can’t miss.
What you’ll do
- You will support and be supported by a team of experiences software developers, who are contributing to the development of our E-Commerce Platform and the evolution of our Marketplace
- You will stay up to speed with all backend and web technologies, software architecture principles and design patterns
- You will work in an Agile environment, focusing on delivery/commitment and software continuous improvement
- You will work with technologies like Java, Docker, Redis, XML, MongoDB, Asp.net Core, Kafka, Identity Server, OpenID Connect
Who you are
- You are an engineering student, with knowledge of computer science and software development
- You have knowledge of backend .net and .netCore development
- You are interested in learning more about object oriented languages
- You are curious about unit and integration tests, REST APIs and SQL and NoSQL databases
- You are someone with an agile mindset, looking forward to working with SCRUM methodologies
- You can understand written English
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Life insurance, health insurance and dental
- Gym membership, meal allowance and transportation vouchers
- Nursery reimbursement
- Special discounts at farfetch.com and brownsfashion.com
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Join us in doing what’s never been done!