- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Shanghai office is in the best commercial and recreational area in the heart of downtown Shanghai, which is home to our Marketing, Commercial, Technology and Operations teams. We overlook the Jingan sculpture park & Shanghai natural history museum and enjoy stunning views of Shanghai skyline.
As an Application Security Analyst, you will be part of our Information Security team at Farfetch and have the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced company, while sharing your skills and knowledge with the whole company.
What you’ll do
- Perform penetration testing on in-house developed Web and/or Mobile Applications;
- Design POC’s of possible attacks related to the discovered vulnerabilities;
- Provide training to development teams on best practices around OWASP Top10;
- Help development teams with static code analysis report reviews and best fixes;
- Promote initiatives to strengthen our Security Champions community;
- Help maintaining our Secure Software Development Life Cycle in all their different stages;
Who you are
- A graduate of a program in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field;
- A professional with background in software development or application pentesting;
- A professional with more than 3 years in a similar position or in another information security field;
- Passionate for problem-solving with strong analytical skills;
- Holder of certifications on Information Security (OSCP, CEH or similar);
- A self-motivated team player who can work with minimal supervision;
- Fluent in English and Chinese (written and spoken).