- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
As a member of the team, you will integrate our Corporate Infrastructure Network group, having responsibilities in design, monitoring and maintain a network infrastructure. You will exchange knowledge with a multicultural team based in several Farfetch sites around the world.
What you’ll do
- You’ll analyze requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- You’ll design, test, and inspect communications systems.
- You’ll perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- You’ll participate in Network Automation Projects using Ansible, terraform or Python
- You’ll monitor the Network infrastructure corresponding to Service level agreements
- You’ll provide troubleshooting of network devices
- You’ll help implement Cisco network solutions
- You’ll provide troubleshooting team support of WAN connections and IPsec/SSL VPN
- You’ll create network documentation from the existing infrastructure, planned infrastructure and updating existing documentation
- You’ll report to the Senior Infrastructure Manager
- You’ll work with team members to provide quick support and error-free environment
- You’ll be committed and engaged in technical development.
Who you are
- Graduated in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in design and implementation of heterogeneous networks including datacenters and enterprise networks
- Knowledgeable in deep routing and switching (CCNA/CCNP or similar): OSI Model and TCP/IP, VLAN, Spanning Tree Protocol, SPAN, ACL, High Availability, NAT, IPSec, SDWAN, Radius and SSL Encryption Technologies
- Experienced in Network Automation: Ansible, terraform or Python
- An expert in wireless technologies
- Certificated or knowledgeable about Fortinet and Checkpoint firewall technologies
- Certificated or knowledgeable about Linux systems.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Dynamic and communicative
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
As a member of the team, you will integrate our global infrastructure group, having responsibilities in design and maintenance of datacenters systems and network infrastructure. You will exchange knowledge with a multicultural team based in several Farfetch sites around the world.