- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
You’ll be integrated in a dynamic and professional team that work together to achieve a meaningful roadmap aligned with Farfetch strategy. You’ll report to the corporate applications IT team and will support on the retail definition core processes and ERP best practices across the group.
What you’ll do
- You’ll manage the ERP Retail team;
- You’ll manage the roadmap aligned with the operational teams. Ensure deadlines are met in a consistent manner and priorities are set according to the business needs;
- You’ll allocate internal and outsourced resources to different initiatives running in parallel;
- You’ll support the team to leverage their skills and optimize their work;
- You’ll ensure change management processes are being strictly followed;
- You’ll maintain processes documentation for the team;
Who you are
- Minimum 3 -5 years experience managing a systems team;
- 5+ years in Supply Chain Management ERP implementation;
- Experience in all aspects of product catalogue management, procurement, supplier management, planning, scheduling, capacity management, forecasting, logistics and inventory control;
- Dynamics ERP experience preferable;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is mandatory;
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- You’ll be integrated in a dynamic and professional team that work together to achieve a meaningful roadmap aligned with Farfetch strategy.