- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Our Corporate IT Support Team at Farfetch have an exciting role satisfying their passion for IT Service Management and technology in a fast-paced and challenging environment. You will provide technical expertise, knowledge, and support; ensuring IT services are working efficiently and providing a timely response to incidents and requests raised by our internal clients. This role combines both hands on and global remote technical support.
We encourage creative and innovative thinking and solutions, as well as give our people, and teams plenty of opportunities to challenge themselves and take on varied and exciting projects. If you are ready to use your talent, expertise, education and certifications to help power the global luxury fashion platform, we are ready to reward you and further develop your career in our global business.
What you’ll do
- Resolve IT incidents and requests following agreed procedures and SLAs
- Provide direct support and troubleshooting help to end users through triaged service queues
- Provide hardware to Farfetch in country new starters, leavers and transfers, as needed by the Corporate IT Service Team Lead
- Prepare Knowledge Base Articles to resolve and document hardware and software troubleshooting incidents and problems
- Deploy and configure hardware upgrades, software updates, security patches and other necessary items on an as-required basis
- Participate in required compliance activities, including data log collection, statistical analysis and proper reporting standards
- Recycle hardware correctly
- Help with Root Cause Analysis
- Manage or partake in Corporate IT Projects and systems deployment
Who you are
- Demonstrate working in a technical 1st / 2nd / 3rd line IT Support role
- Act as a mentor and catalyst for enthusiasm
- Comfortable working and communicating as part of a global team
- Task-focused and results driven
- Read and analyse relevant technical information
- You have strong desktop / laptop / mobile device focused technical experience with most of:
- PC and Mac devices and OS
- Desktop OS and applications including Windows 10, Mac OS / MacMail, G-Suite and Office 2010 - 2016/O365
- SCCM 2012 & WSUS, System Centre EndPoint Protection, InTune, JAMF, LanSweeper
- Video Conferencing tools and solutions – Polycom platform preferred and preferred tools BlueJeans, Zoom, Skype for Business/Teams
- Instant Messaging – Slack preferred
- Security systems and appliances
- Cloud – MS Azure, AWS, GoogleCloud
- Browser-based applications including GoogleMail, FTP clients and multiple browsers
- PoS / EPoS
- Mobile devices
- Use Service Desk tools Jira preferred..
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Our Corporate IT Support Team at Farfetch have an exciting role satisfying their passion for IT Service Management and technology in a fast-paced and challenging environment. You will provide technical expertise, knowledge, and support; ensuring IT services are working efficiently and providing a timely response to incidents and requests raised by our internal clients. This role combines both hands on and global remote technical support