- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
As an IAM Analyst at Farfetch you will join a young and fast-paced team of Security experts. Your role will help shape the IAM architecture and strategy for the company, defining and reviewing processes and being the point of contact for various stakeholders within and outside the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Review and help defining the IAM architecture and strategy
- Configure, integrate, deploy and architect IAM solutions and systems to facilitate User Life-Cycle Management
- Continuously identify gaps in IAM security program coverage and drive IAM standards adoption
- Coordinate communications with internal and external teams.
Who you are:
- Graduate in Computer Science or higher in an Information Security field
- Experienced in Information Security or security systems administration, with over 4 years in a similar position
- Used to working in a multi-cultural and international environment
- A person with good analytical skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable of Identity & Access Management / Identity Governance processes and tools (e.g. AD / AzureAD, Google IAM, SailPoint, OpenIAM, ForgeRock)
- A professional with proven expertise designing and implementing solutions leveraging OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, WS Fed, and MFA
- A professional with cross-functional expertise in multiple Information Security domains (IAM, Cloud, Virtualization technologies, Data Privacy, Encryption, Operations, Securing Large Scale Platforms, etc)
- Proficient in English communication.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
As an IAM Architect at Farfetch you will join a young and fast-paced team of Security experts. Your role will help shape the IAM architecture and strategy for the company, defining and reviewing processes and being the point of contact for various stakeholders within and outside the organization.