- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Shanghai office is in the best commercial and recreational area in the heart of downtown Shanghai, which is home to our Marketing, Commercial, Technology and Operations teams. We overlook the Jingan sculpture park & Shanghai natural history museum and enjoy stunning views of Shanghai skyline.
As an Incident Responder you will be part of our Information Security team at Farfetch and have the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced company, while sharing your skills and knowledge with the whole company.
What you’ll do
- Further develop our Incident Response program;
- Review logs / events from IDS, SIEM, WAF, NG Firewall / Web Proxy;
- Identify and hunt for Indicators of Compromise within the corporate network and infrastructure;
- Be part of the on-call team responsible for detecting and responding to cybersecurity incidents;
- Help maintaining our Secure Systems Development Life Cycle in all their stages;
Who you are
- A graduate of a program in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field;
- A professional with more than 5 years in a similar position or in a Security Operations Center (SOC) environment;
- A hands-on person with experience in SIEM, Web Application Firewall, IDS/IPS;
- Skilled in analytical and problem-solving within a complex IT environment;
- Experienced in Malware and Forensics analysis (ideally);
- A self-motivated team player who can work with minimal supervision;
- Holder of certifications on Information Security (OSCP, CEH, GCIH or similar);
- Fluent in English and Chinese(written and spoken).