- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
The security team in Farfetch is seeking a passionate Security Architect who loves to reveal potential weaknesses and think of creative solutions to eliminate them. Your skills are going to help the foundation of security initiatives that protect the security and privacy of our clients. Let’s see how fast the bad guys run!
What you’ll do
- Develop security profiles that capture identified threats, countermeasures to implement, detection mechanisms, providing defense-in-depth;
- Align standards, frameworks, and security with overall business and technology strategy;
- Perform security consultations, risk assessments, and other security reviews as required;
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with security requirements.
Who you are
- Graduate in Computer Science or higher in an Information Security field
- Experienced in software development or systems administration
- A professional with more than 7 years in a similar position
- Experienced with advanced security topics, like Authentication protocols, Identity, and Access Management systems, Incident Management, Network, and Endpoint security
- Deeply aware of security architecture in hybrid environments spanning on-premise and cloud infrastructure
- Experienced with TCP/IP, HTTP, CDN infrastructure, TLS, and Certificate management
- Certified on Information Security (OSCP, CISSP, CEH or similar)
- Passionate about solving large-scale engineering challenges
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
Your skills are going to help the foundation of security initiatives that protect the security and privacy of our clients. Let’s see how fast the bad guys run!