- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
The security team in Farfetch is seeking a passionate Security Engineer who loves to reveal potential weaknesses and then think on creative solutions to eliminate those weaknesses. Your skills are going to help the foundation of security initiatives that protect the security and privacy of our clients. Let’s see how fast the bad guys run!
What you’ll do
- Administers Web Application Firewalls providing recommendations based on the false positive analysis;
- Helps to monitor infrastructure compliance of legal requirements and internal policies;
- Automates tasks on managing and configuring security-related services;
- Administers SIEM by monitoring log sources, setting and tweaking alerts feed by the Incident Response team;
- Manages IDS/IPS systems and creates custom rules based on situational awareness provided by Threat Intelligence feeds;
- Helps to maintain company-wide information security controls to protect the integrity of Farfetch’s assets.
Who you are
- A professional with more than 4 years in a similar position, with a background in software development or systems administration
- Holder of a Computer Science degree or a higher degree in an Information Security field
- Knowledgeable of network protocols, design, and operations
- Experienced in Security principles, techniques, and technologies
- Comfortable with Web Application Firewalls, SIEM, IDS/IPS
- Experienced with defining and enforcing hardening and other security benchmarks;
- Experienced with multiple public Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Knowledgeable of scripting tools like bash, python, Perl
- Experienced with automation tools like SaltStack, Ansible is a plus
- Holder of Certifications on Information Security (CISSP, CEH, OSCP or similar)
- Team player with a DevSecOps mindset
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The security team in Farfetch is seeking a passionate Security Engineer who loves to reveal potential weaknesses and then think on creative solutions to eliminate those weaknesses.