- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Reporting to the Engineering Lead you will provide technical support on Integration projects and applications, troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action. You will also deliver an exceptional service to our partners and partners, managing daily operations, and contributing to define a sustainable strategy for integrations within Farfetch.
What you’ll do
- Perform support and maintenance activities related to all integration projects
- Promote new ways to monitor and audit Integration projects
- Work with Integration engineers and analysts
- Improve documentation about our integration processes and workflows
- Respond to requests for technical assistance
- Resolve technical issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise partner/reporter on appropriate action
- Track and route incidents and requests and document resolutions
Who you are
- Graduated in Software Engineering or related field
- A professional with 3 or more years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of SQL language and experience using relational databases
- Experience with GitLab
- Experience in REST and SOAP API
- Basic knowledge about XML, XSD and XSLT;
- Fluent in English
- Ability to promote process improvement;
- Experienced in working in large-scale organizations on a multinational level
- Problem solving attitude and experience working with external partners;
- Proficient in Confluence and JIRA tools is a plus;
- Previous experience with software integration processes is a plus;
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Reporting to the Engineering Lead you will provide technical support on Integration projects and applications, troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.