- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to manage the successful implementation of projects within the Farfetch Tech Programme Management team. You will manage the complete project lifecycle, collaborating with diverse internal stakeholders and with a diverse team, to support the digital transformation programs ongoing in the company.
What you’ll do
- Manage the full project life cycle, starting with initiation and onboarding phases, passing through monitor & control project execution and finally closing the project;
- Ensure that project scope,milestones, and deliverables meet the needs of the project stakeholders;
- Assess and identify the potential risks that may affect each project and implement strategies for its mitigation;
- Build relevant project documents (charter, scope, project plans, status reporting, RACI, RAIDs, others) following Farfetch’s Project Management Framework throughout the project lifecycle Identify and measure key success metrics of each initiative;
- Coordinate project team members and 3rd party suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of the initiatives, capturing status updates, mitigating risks and monitoring dependencies;
- Evaluate all deviations and propose improvement plans/actions and measure activity performance against the baseline plans;
- Capture, document and share the lessons learned;
- Keep an effective communication during the whole project
Who you are
- A professional with 8+ Year of working experience with at least 5 years’ experience in Project Management;
- Previous experiences as Project Manager in project implementations, mainly in digital transformation projects (ERP, CRM, HCM, Collaborative Tools, etc…);
- A professional with experience in successfully delivering and managing the implementation of large-scale projects;
- Able to manage multiple projects/deadlines, identifying the necessary steps and moving forward through completion;
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the tech and business areas, at different levels of the organization;
- A professional with good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively;
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We are looking for an IT Project Manager to manage the successful implementation of projects within the Farfetch Tech Programme Management team.