- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
As a member of the team, you will integrate our global infrastructure group, having responsibilities in the design and maintenance of our network infrastructure. You’ll be able to change knowledge with a multicultural team based on several Farfetch sites around the world.
What you’ll do
- Monitor the Network infrastructure & ticketing corresponding to SLA’s
- Provide troubleshooting of Cloud network solutions
- Support the implementation of Cloud network solutions
- Provide troubleshooting of WAN connections and IPsec/SSL VPN
- Create network documentation from the existing infrastructure, planned infrastructure as well as updating existing documentation
- Work closely with team members to provide quick support & error-free environment
- You will be committed and engaged in continual technical development.
Who you are
- Graduated in computer science or related
- Experienced in working with heterogeneous cloud enterprise networks
- Experienced in Azure as a platform - IaaS, PaaS & SaaS
- Experienced with implementing and operating network solutions on public cloud platforms like Azure.
- Knowledgeable in deep routing and switching (CCNA/CCNP or similar)
- Experienced in VPN, IPsec, MPLS/BGP/Layer3/Layer2
- Experienced in Network Automation: Ansible, Terraform or Python
- Knowledgeable about Fortinet and Checkpoint firewall technologies
- Knowledgeable about Linux systems.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Dynamic and communicative
- You love to work in a team that believes in “Todos Juntos”
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- As a member of the team, you will integrate our global infrastructure group, having responsibilities in the design and maintenance of our network infrastructure. You’ll be able to change knowledge with a multicultural team based on several Farfetch sites around the world.