- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Tech Compliance/process practitioner to join our F-Tech Planning team as a Process and Compliance Specialist. As a developing expert in this field you will deliver Tech compliance initiatives and process related topics.
What you’ll do
- You will be faced with a variety of competing priorities that will require a flexible and imaginative approach, combined with excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. You will be dynamic and self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- You will have experience working within the area of Compliance and Process in a First Class Tech Company. You will have experience developing and leading initiatives demonstrating your self-improvement.
- Work with internal and external partners as advised
- Work with teammates and managers to help with procedures and other initiatives
- Ensure all tasks are performed in compliance with our policies and regulations
- Process mapping across different tech areas
- Coordinate the management of and manage the annual audit processes
- Promote and monitor required information governance policies, procedures, and guidance
- Collaborate with the risk management function to ensure the mitigation of risk and financial loss by the disruption of services, including managing the information risk register
- Develop the Compliance and Process culture within the areas across FTech
- Understand best practice and ensure that this is communicated clearly and acted upon effectively
- Work with partners to ensure that the information governance processes meet best practice
- Undertake, or participate in the design, of local audits of compliance.
- Provide information; awareness material and training to key stakeholders
- Communicate guidance on changes to be considered to improve patient outcomes and business efficiency, through process review and technology
Who you are
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level qualification or significant experience working at a similar level in a specialist area
- Post-graduate in Management Studies or equivalent
- Experienced in Compliance, SOX, or related activities
- Experienced in operating in a politically sensitive environment
- You have good negotiation and relationship skills
- Knowledgeable of project principles
- Experienced setting up and implementing internal processes - BPMN knowledge
- Experienced in coordinating processes revamp in complex and challenging environments
- Able to manage multiple demands, identifying the necessary steps and moving forward through completion
- You easily build relationships with business areas and at different levels of the business structure
- Able to prepare and produce concise yet insightful communications for sharing with senior stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Experienced working in large-scale organisations on a multinational level with a multicultural team or specifically in the auditing company.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.