- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Operations Team is the engine that drives the delivery process and provides support on a daily basis to achieving business objectives. The operations team consists of Intake and returns, Shipping, and Fulfillment. The Operations Team partners with our Tech and IT teams to ensure that business flow processes are not interrupted in our efforts to service the business needs.
We are looking for an associate to support our warehouse operations. You will manage the rate of intake of merchandise, entering product information into our databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. You have proficient data entry skills and familiarity with spreadsheets. You will partner with the Warehouse Operations Manager to meet our goals of increased efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do
- You will receive merchandise coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses based on Stadium Goods customers receiving SLA expectations.
- You will examine incoming shipments for Authenticity
- You will enter quantity received against the purchase order in the computer system and print back order and inventory stock put away lists.
- You will keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- You will follow quality service standards and comply with all Stadium Goods procedures, rules and regulations.
- You will work with manager and other team members to ensure a successful product lifecycle from beginning to end.
Who you are
- You hav knowledge of sneaker market trends, Authenticity practices
- You have proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems, and MS Office
- You have the ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs.)
- You are process-oriented and focused on continuous improvement
- If you have experience with photography or product shoots, that is a bonus
Rewards & benefits
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes a great compensation package, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Equal opportunities statement
- Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
- We’re looking for a Warehouse Associate to help meet our goals of increased efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction in our LA location!