- New Jersey, US
- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Operations Team is the engine that drives the delivery process and provides support on a daily basis to achieving business objectives. The operations team consists of Intake and returns, Shipping, and Fulfillment. The Operations Team partners with our Tech and IT teams to ensure that business flow processes are not interrupted in our efforts to service the business needs.
About You: We are looking for an associate to work with our warehouse returns team. The responsibilities include executing the process of returned merchandise, entering product information into our databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has proficient data entry skills with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets. You will partner closely with the NY Consignor Relations team located in HQ on Hudson Street, as well as the Warehouse Operations Manager to meet our goals of increased efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Receive merchandise coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses based on Stadium Goods customer receiving SLA expectations.
- Examine incoming shipments for damaged or unauthentic items.
- Appropriately report/record any discrepancies.
- Enter quantity received against the purchase order in the computer system and print back order and inventory stock put away lists.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with all Stadium Goods procedures, rules and regulations.
- Work with manager and other team members to ensure successful product lifecycle from beginning to end.
- Knowledge of sneaker market trends
- Experience working in an environment focused on quality assurance
- Good organizational and time management skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Experience with MS Office.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs.)
- Team player attitude, willing to go above and beyond at all times
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail and applies the continuous improvement mindset to all work streams