- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Our Operations team power the movement of our stock! The Farfetch Group stock pool is global, high value and complex to navigate. We have thousands of items being imported, exported, and transferred between our sites every single day. Now we are a publicly listed company experiencing phenomenal growth, Farfetch have a responsibility to ensure the processes and paperwork that underpin stock movements are of the highest standard, whilst reducing cost and complexity, and to reduce any risk to our business. Reporting to the Farfetch Director of Fulfillment, you will work with our Global Operations teams and our network of global fulfilment partners. Managing a small team of three, you will build a blueprint for all B2B stock movements. Applying your expertise in negotiating rates and tenders, you will help implement and champion best practice. Applying a commercial lens to everything you do, you will identify and remedy any risks, which compromise the speed or cost of our stock movements and build long-term solutions.
What you’ll do
- Define the parameters and specifications required to manage all B2B stock movement, building a view of what great looks like, and aligning the team to this vision
- Partner with internal stakeholders across the Farfetch Group such as the Operations, supply chain and external stakeholders, to gain insight of current challenges and risks to compliance
- Build the roadmap for the B2B Operations team, prioritising efforts and laying the foundations for excellence
- Develop new processes concerned with the reporting of stock movement
- Learn from best practice stock management and reporting being carried out in any corners of our business and driving synergy
- Facilitate quarterly and yearly review meetings with our third-party deliver partners.
- Arrange worldwide distribution from warehouses to partner boutiques and brands on a regular and ad-hoc basis
Who you are
- Experienced in Retail and E-commerce, with particular focus on multi-channel environments
- Previous experience managing a small team and supporting ongoing development and workflow allocation
- Experience in a logistics and operations environment, with previous exposure to a warehouse and B2B stock movements
- Experience with presenting data in a clear way
- Applicable customs and duty management system knowledge
- Knowledge of luxury fashion retail is advantageous
- Senior stakeholder management skills with an ability to influence all levels of the organization
- Strong commercial and financial knowledge
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Reporting into the Farfetch Director of Fulfillment, you will work alongside our Global Operations teams and our network of global fulfilment partners. You will build a blueprint for all B2B stock movements.