- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
Retail intake centers
The responsibilities include authentication and intake of merchandise, supervision of consignment supervisors and specialists, coding payment requests, entering product information into our databases and maintaining accurate records of confidential company information. Our ideal candidate has a strong business acumen, a keen attention to detail, and leadership skills to inspire your team while driving them to success.
We are underway with the expansion of our retail business and have opened our Intake location in Chicago. We are looking for a Consignment Manager to join the team and help manage the ongoing operations of our mid-west Intake Center.
What you’ll do
- Full management responsibilities over Chicago Market Center focused on the intake and authentication of merchandise from vendors, customers, or other warehouse
- Lead business development opportunities for new and current consignors in the mid west market
- Maintain and support consignor relations in our midwest market to continuously improve the consignor experience
- In partnership with the management and other key stakeholders, develop and execute Standard Operating Procedures and manage KPI reporting
- Appropriately report/record any discrepancies
- Optimize incoming shipment schedules and communicate activities to all stakeholders
- Enter quantity received against the purchase order in the computer system and print back order and inventory stock put away list
- Follow quality service standards and comply with company procedures, rules and regulations
- Supervise and schedule of consignment team to ensure operational efficiencies
- Train team members in accordance with service standards
- Accurately code invoices, payment requests, etc., with correct data in accordance with company procedures, ensuring proper entry into the financial systems
Who you are
- You have retail experience (5+ years) and managerial experience
- Strong knowledge of the resell market in Chicago and midwest
- You have experience with sneakers, footwear, streetwear, etc.
- You have knowledge of Clienteling and Customer Relations
- You are computer proficient in G-Suite, Excel, POS systems, ERP systems, etc.
Rewards & benefits
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes a great compensation package, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Equal opportunities statement
- Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
- We’re looking for a General Manager to join the team and help manage the ongoing operations in our mid-west flag ship!