- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
The Consumer Payments team is looking for someone to manage our core payment offering, including responsibility for our performance and payment solutions across 190 markets and all business units. Reporting to the Head of Payments, you and your team will identify and work on opportunities to increase our experience, platform and operations.
What you’ll do
- Manage our core payment operations, including our KPIs in the area of payment acceptance rates, conversion, compliance, cost and more.
- Lead your team to execute projects that deliver improvements to these KPIs, and to achieve departmental or company-wide strategic goal.
- Analyse market and consumer trends in the payment space, spotting opportunities to grow our business and improve our customer experience.
- You’ll partner with our team mates across different business units and geographies to understand and solve local challenges.
- Work with your peers in product and engineering to deliver on our unified vision for payments on the Farfetch platform through technology projects.
- Coach your team, scaling it while helping them reach their potential and grow towards their career goals.
Who you are
- Experienced (6+ years) in consumer payments, e-commerce operations, management or another relevant discipline.
- Someone that can thrive in a dynamic environment, and be comfortable to work with occasional ambiguity.
- You’re structured and led by data.
- You can simplify complex subjects and problems for people throughout the organisation.
- Collaborative. You enjoy working with different kinds of people and different teams.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- You and your team will identify and execute on opportunities to optimize our experience, capabilities and operations in >190 markets.