- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
To be part of an exciting team at Farfetch focused on harnessing the power of the Farfetch Platform to enable global omni-channel e-commerce for High Luxury Fashion, managing multiple end-to-end Projects , coordinating activities ranging from the Tech to the Business areas (Production and Styling, Global Logistics and Ops, etc.) with a clear focus on delivering high-quality Projects for our Brands client.
What you’ll do
- Manage a set of concurrent e-commerce delivery projects of varying sizes and complexity from an end to end perspective
- Work with the Commercial Project Management team to ensure client expectations match Farfetch Platform Services deliverables
- Engage with multiple teams, ranging from the Tech to the Operation area, to perform detailed Project planning and Execution monitoring, covering all required perspectives for final Project delivery
- Lead on E2E plan and deliverables including checkpoints across all project teams, tacking lead on complex issues that require an overall understanding
- Support the evolution the Farfetch Platform Services End-to-end delivery and project management ‘tool kit’ (processes, ways of working, documentation)
- Lead the development of delivery plans for new technologies introduced to the Farfetch Platform; e.g. an app, E-concession project or an ecomm site
- Perform scope, change and risk management
- Engage with High Luxury Brands, to provide a clear and articulated description about the current project status, risk, concerns
Who you are
- Graduated in Information Systems or related field
- A professional with 4 or more years of experience in Program/Delivery/Project Management of multiple simultaneous Customer-facing Projects
- A professional with experience in E-Commerce, International Fulfilment and Logistics is a big differentiating factor
- A professional with consolidated experience working in large-scale organizations on a multinational level with a multicultural team
- A professional who easily builds relationships with the different players of the business/tech area, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst)
- Fluent in English
- Someone who identifies opportunities to improve processes and ways of working with an ability to translate that into positive change across the team;
- Experienced in Consulting/SI performing client-facing roles
- Experienced on Project Management in a Scrum environment
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with ambiguity
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
To be part of an exciting business unit at Farfetch focused on harnessing the power of the Farfetch Platform to enable global omni-channel e-commerce for High Luxury Fashion, managing multiple end to end Projects , coordinating activities ranging from the Tech to the Business