- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Dec. 23, 2021
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we’re the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We’re a collaborative and creative team, utilising our expertise and passion in product and styling combined with state of the art technology, to deliver a truly unique and personalised shopping experiences for our clients, both in store and online.
Our two retail boutiques are located in London. Our flagship boutique is located on Brook Street in the heart of Mayfair, and comprises four stunning levels of architectural delight, a unique edit of luxury fashion, and allows for an immersive customer experience connected at all touchpoints. Our Browns East boutique is located in Shoreditch and is a real creative and artistic hub; a true gem in the local community.
Browns are hiring an experienced Floor Manager to join our flagship Brook Street boutique. This is a key role within our retail business which reports into the Store Experience Manager. You will lead a team and ensure customers receive the very best luxury experience within store.
What you’ll do
- You will be an authority on your sales floor. You will own and drive client experience and the service proposition to a high luxury standard, including providing daily quality information on the client experience and the connected journey. Leading your team by setting the example, feeding back on areas of improvement and being a reference point for the store service expectation.
- You will have a strong regard for KPI’s and targets, identifying opportunities and can enable actions to achieve floor plan. You will support commercial decision making and implement tactics to deliver the department sales and experience results. Coach and upskill team on commercial opportunities and actions.
- You will lead and support your team of Style Advisors, in achieving their individual target, and ultimately delivering your department target. You will be hyper aware of what your floor and what the store needs to deliver target. You will support other leaders to identify and optimise opportunities and offering continuous feedback to the retail leaders and team members across the store.
- You will be an expert on Clientelling and driving outreach initiatives, having strong regard for KPI’s of all team members in your department, and implementing tactics Working closely with the senior management team, to strategize outreach initiatives, with clear cascading to team, consistent tracking of performance and concise reporting of results.
- Highly detail oriented in process following, and work with SM/SFM to strategies and roll out successful actions that improve operational flow and accuracy within your department.
Who you are
- You are sales and target driven, with detailed knowledge of and clear communication of KPI’s. Commercially astute with capability of influencing store curation to impact results.
- You are passionate about luxury service. Able to lead and be the reference point in the team for best in practice client experience.
- You have a desire to coach and develop the team around you. Pro-active in identifying areas of improvement and rolling out relevant and impactful team training.
- You have professional and concise communication, with excellent business acumen. Able to work cross departmentally and deliver store performance commentary to senior stakeholders.
- You are creative and strategic in your thinking. With operational excellence on reporting, following processes.
- You are forward thinking and see the bigger picture. Able to understand the impact your actions have on the wider business, therefor being considered and strategic in your approach.
- You are a role model for the team who leads with integrity and positivity.
Rewards & benefits
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving’s Isa’s, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
Browns are hiring an experienced Floor Manager to join our flagship Brook Street boutique. This is a key role which is responsible for leading a team and ensuring customers receive the very best luxury experience within store.