- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019 Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
Our Fulfillment organization is looking for a Fulfillment Associate to join the team. This role is responsible for the care and preparation of products for transport to our fulfillment warehouse (3PL). Associates are thorough and detailed in their maintenance of all product handles; they are expected to understand and adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
What you’ll do
- Quality control - cognizant of size discrepancies, discoloration, manufacture defects
- Knowledge and utilization of proper shipping documents when shipping internal orders
- Utilize internal resources (Audits, G-Sheets, View Queries) to look for potential solutions when inventory discrepancies arise
- Provide all departments with accurate information regarding the status of products and/or orders upon request (Internal Shipment tracking, Uploading tracking on Magento, Email updates, or via Slack)
- Coordinating with Customer Service to confirm the accuracy of customer and/or order information (via Email or Slack)
- Provide reporting using Microsoft Excel/G-Sheets on orders not yet fulfilled (Back-Orders)
- Identify overdue orders to help the team stay current and on task, and fulfillment of orders
- Help maintain inventory management; if needed quarantine serials not physically located within SGD/CAP warehouse
- Maintain cleanliness, organization, and safety of all workspaces
Who you are
- 1-3 years experience in shipping or ecommerce fulfillment
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Proficient problem solving and reasoning skills
- Must have a team player attitude and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50lbs
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Maintenance of a healthy time and attendance record is an absolute must.
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Paid time off & work from home policy
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.