- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
This is an exiting opportunity to take on a newly created role in our Fulfilment by Farfetch team. Reporting to Senior Head of Solutions - Fulfillment, you will be part of the team that will ensure the fulfillment product network expansion!
What you’ll do
- Play a role within the fulfillment team towards automatic data-driven process and decision making;
- Actively work with analytics specially in Warehouse and Logistics to build out capabilities.
- Partner with internal teams to provide technical advice and operational guidance towards 3PL suppliers within the fulfillment scope.
- Strengthen existing guiding principles for fulfillment business solutions.
- Use commercial and logistics experience to participate in the design, validation and implementation for solutions for our clients.
- Provide clear direction and general guidance in the formulation and implementation of new fulfillment procedures, and ensure that these are translated and communicated across the network to improve/meet operational goals.
- Monitor, review, and improve the SOPs for fulfillment processes across multiple sites.
- Lead projects and operational aspects to support fulfillment development and support strategies with the objective of minimising risks and maximising opportunities.
- Create detailed implementation plans including milestone deliverables and project update meetings at the appropriate points in time.
- Always search for, recommend and implement change and new ideas.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field (additional 5 years of experience in Lieu of a degree);
- 7+ years’ warehouse, project management or business experience;
- At least 3 years of experience building solutions that are based on strong technology and operational requirements;
- Experience leading medium-scale technology programs in inventory, logistics, fulfillment, or order management, or operations to improve supply chain efficiencies and effectiveness;
- You understand complex analytics topics and distil them into simple conclusions and visualizations;
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery;
- You contribute to discussions around distribution/ warehouse operations focused on technology related to a product;
- You are experienced with Inventory and Order management, Warehouse management, Transportation, Logistics, and Customer Service Technology;
- Passionate about product or program management, business development or technology;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a dynamic and fast paced environment;
- Experience in Global Logistics, Fulfillment & Warehousing technologies is a big plus;
- Fluent in English.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.