- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Operations Team is the engine that drives the delivery process and provides support on a daily basis to achieving business objectives. The operations team consists of Intake and returns, Shipping, and Fulfillment. The Operations Team partners with our Tech and IT teams to ensure that business flow processes are not interrupted in our efforts to service the business needs.
We are looking for an experienced Inventory Operations Associate to support our inventory operation and consignment intake activities. The responsibilities include maintaining the accuracy of inventory records for all facilities in the Stadium Goods network and verifying product information in our databases. You have proficient data entry skills and expertise with spreadsheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets). You will partner with the Commercial, Retail, Operations and Consignor Experience teams to meet our goals of increased efficiency, profitability and customer/consignor satisfaction.
What you’ll do
- Help maintain the highest levels of stock accuracy, control processes, and standards by working with key partners in each facility
- Support teams within SOX compliance standards including inventory reconciliation, shrink, and working deliverables
- Support physical inventories both internally and with 3PL partners
- Action inventory research + any inventory projects within the expectations set forth by the Director of Consignment supply and inventory operations
- Reconcile inventory audits, review variance reports and correct discrepancies
- Manage root cause analysis projects to resolve missing items, pending payout state, items in transit
- Summarize and verify any recommendations from our teams for shrink approvals
- Partner with Consignment Operations team for payout service level agreement compliance regarding withdrawals and exceptions
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and improve space use
Who you are
- Background supporting ecommerce fulfillment with a platform such as Shopify, Amazon, eBay, etc.
- Experience with MS Office
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and other related systems
- Team player attitude, looking to lend a hand when needed
- Process-oriented with focus on detail while applying a continuous improvement mindset to all work streams
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs.)
Rewards & benefits
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Generous paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.