- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Logistics Strategy Manager reporting to the Head of Logistics who shares the passion for finding answers to complex questions and is excited to join our company - and want to have some fun along the way. We have a supportive work environment and invest (a lot) in the personal development of our people.
What you’ll do
- Support Logistics Senior leadership with Exec level presentations
- Determine Department’s goals and results, and the respective cascading to the different Logistics Teams (Operations, Development and Solutions)
- Support departments senior leaders on Strategic Projects scoping
- Be the Logistics Department representative within Global Operations for the yearly strategic planning cycle
- Manage the portfolio definition and routines with all Logistics areas and with Global Operations
- Have an helicopter view on the department performance, identifying new opportunities and ensuring its priorisation with the different areas
- Manage Cross-Functional programmes / projects where needed
- Manage routines for strategic updates within the department and cross-company
- Support project business casing process for roadmap yearly plan
Who you are
- Work experience of 4+ years in management or corporate consulting with Management or Engineering academic background;
- MBA is valued;
- An analytical professional, able to turn data into knowledge and knowledge into recommendations and outputs;
- Exposure to Operations, E-commerce, Retail or Logistics Services environments;
- Project and Programme Management certifications is a plus;
- Fluent in English
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.