- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Production Delivery Manager to coordinate the multiple teams involved in the production process and all related activities to launch and maintain a product online, while managing the daily operational relationship with each client and ensuring that the clients expectations are shared throughout the organization.
What you’ll do
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through communications, planning and problem solving
- You will support Onboardings of enterprise luxury supply partners (covering Creative Operations Portfolio and Supporting other workstreams ( technology, operations, commercial)
- You will deal with daily production operations with brands
- You will manage all tickets from Service Desk regarding production, issues and tasks requested by clients, ensuring all SLA´s agreed are fulfilled
- You will follow up production budget to guarantee that costs are aligned with client tier/contract
- You will address identified problems to other internal work streams (tech, product, operations, pricing, …) to ensure that the best service is provided to clients
- You will be the main contact of production for the other internal work streams (tech, product, operations, pricing, …) in order identify and support problem resolution
Who you are
- An experienced manager, in a successful production operation with a thoughtful understanding of workflows, tools & systems
- You will have a degree in Engineering
- You have planning and organizational expertise to manage projects
- Fluent in English and Italian (both written and spoken);
- You have project management experience
- Availability to travel for short periods of time
- Availability to work in both our offices in Porto and Guimarães (mandatory)
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.