- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Retail Team is responsible for the growth and profitability of our Brick & Mortar locations. The Retail Team includes all team members from sales & stock teams; these employees are our in-field Brand Ambassadors, interfacing with store clients daily. Retail teams work cross functionally with all major departments including: People, ERP, Logistics, Merchandising, & Marketing.
We’re looking for a Retail Operations Coordinator to join our team. Based in our NYC headquarters in Tribeca, you will report to the Retail Operations Manager and develop and operate our internal systems. With a focus on driving operational efficiency and loss prevention, you will add to the safety of our employees and profitability of our business.
What you’ll do
- You will maintain Retail Store and Market Center Policies & Procedure Manuals, ensuring locations are up to date on policies and SOPs
- You will build relationships with partners by asking thoughtful questions and listening carefully to understand their vocabulary, goals and constraints
- You will minimize shrinkage by partnering with retail and consignment operations to identify risks, optimize inventory control and develop shrinkage reduction strategies
- You will develop best practices for managing loss prevention procedures, company protocols and established guidelines
- You will manage Wisebuy Invoice system and vendor submissions to ensure invoices and POs are submitted on time and are aligned with Retail Operations budget
- You will perform audits and cycle counts to ensure compliance with procedures
- You will be the liaison between Warehouses and Corporate counterparts to ensure systems are working
Who you are
- You have at least 2 year’s experience in a retail environment responsible for loss prevention
- You have leadership qualities with the ability to quickly develop trusting relationships through positive, empathetic communications
- You can draft clear communications, guidelines and user manuals, and the ability to work with individuals at all levels
- You are able to diagnose root cause deficiencies and can assess situations and trends to find solutions
- Strong project management skills
Rewards & benefits
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Generous paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.