- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
As part of the Logistics department, you will be an essential player in our mission to provide an unrivalled experience to our customers all around the world working within the Delivery team. You will manage relationships with transport companies, and monitor their overall performance. You will understand the latest trends in e-commerce supply chain operations, international trade and B2C customer experience. Report to the Delivery Operations Team.
What you’ll do
- Participate in diverse project teams to address new delivery needs and continuous improvement projects
- Be an important member in the implementation of new logistics solutions and in developing compliant E2E delivery processes
- Manage logistics operations globally by identifying delivery process improvement opportunities to achieve a unique delivery experience to our customers
- Liaise between our teams to investigate and resolve any issues which threaten the movement of parcels or service performance through the 195 countries where FF operates
- Develop relationships with external providers and chair weekly/monthly carrier Review meetings, setting and following up of actions
- Ensure carrier performance and operation KPI’s are compliant to our contracts and agreements
- Escalate issues internally (within team) and externally (carriers)
Who you are
- Motivated and proud to provide excellent service for Farfetch clients and partners
- Focused on the quality of work delivered, you can manage a variable workload
- Interested in working in international e-commerce logistics and passionate about technology
- You work well as part of the team and are confident working with partners
- You are educated to degree level or have relevant work experience
- You will have 5 years experience in logistics and are familiar with international trade requirements
- You are fluent in English
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Responsible for Carrier Management within the Delivery Operations team. You will oversee the relationship between Farfetch and external carriers, managing and reviewing their daily performance.