- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
As a Senior Head of Platform Operations, you will report to the Senior Director of Partner Success and Platform Operations. You will lead two client facing teams: Solutions and Portfolio & Project Management that are specialized in delivering digital solutions to partners from Farfetch Platform Solutions (FPS) and the Farfetch Marketplace (farfetch.com). These teams play an important role as representatives of all professional services Operations teams provide to clients: Customer & Partner Service, Payments & Fraud, Logistics – they are the ones accountable for the recommendations and implementation of the services the partner wants/needs. As a leader you will ensure the team has the creativity required when dealing with innovation related topics while promoting standardization and efficient processes whenever possible. You will also be responsible for designing and executing the strategy for both teams. This role will require interaction with international offices and clients remotely and minimum travel.
What you’ll do
- Develop our long term strategy for Solutions and Portfolio & Project Management teams helping us to take advantage of current and new trends, challenges, and opportunities to grow our company and improve the experiences we give our partners.
- Execute on this strategy improving the partner experience throughout his journey with Farfetch and adding new services/capabilities that are important for both the partner and Farfetch.
- Be a continuous improvement agent, feeding our internal practice with the insights from your field experience;
- Guarantee the development and continuous improvement of team´s framework and practices;
- Coach the team so that they develop and use advisory capabilities to guide and offer the partner in a tailored way;
- Work closely with Commercial and Product stakeholders, besides all the Operations global and local leaders.
Who you are
- Senior profile (10+ years of experience) with proven experience in e-commerce and or luxury industry, SaaS companies, consulting firms;
- 5+ years leading project management/operations/professional services teams;
- Degree/Master educated in Economics, Management or Engineering
- Capable to turn complex problems into strategic solutions;
- Capable to turn insight into a compelling and meaningful narrative, through engaging presentations having different audiences in mind;
- High capability to slice complex problems and address each of them in a comprehensive matter;
- Fluent both, written and verbally, in English (mandatory);
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
As a Senior Head of Plataform Operations you will lead two client facing teams: Solutions and Portfolio & Project Management that are specialized in delivering digital solutions to partners from Farfetch Platform Solutions (FPS) and the Farfetch Marketplace (farfetch.com).