- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Retail Team is responsible for the growth and profitability of our Brick & Mortar locations. The Retail Team includes all team members from sales & stock teams; these employees are our in-field Brand Ambassadors, interfacing with store clients daily. Retail teams work cross functionally with all major departments including: People, ERP, Logistics, Merchandising, & Marketing.
We are looking for Stock Associates to join our growing team. You will maximize selling potential by ensuring the efficient flow of merchandise from intake, to bins then wraps for palletizing warehouse merchandise. You will be accountable for delivering on all aspects of the stockroom standard operating procedures.
What you’ll do
- You will maintain stockroom standard operating procedures to support efficient handling and placement of merchandise, props, supplies and fixtures to maximize sales and productivity
- You will implement efficient bin/chef/sort processing by following placement guidelines
- You will support, understand and follow Stadium Goods standards to maximize merchandise flowing product from the stockroom to the sales floor
- You will partner with store leadership to complete maintenance and trash responsibilities
- You will support standards of store cleanliness and safety
- You will act in the accordance of the company policy and procedures
Who you are
- You have 1+ years of retail or customer service experience in a related field
- You have basic computer skills
- You can perform all basic store related physical related activities
- You demonstrate the ability to work with managers, customers and team members
- You exhibit a passion and knowledge of street wear and sneaker knowledge
- You are available nights, weekends and holidays
Rewards & benefits
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes a great compensation package, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Equal opportunities statement
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.