- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Reporting to the Packaging Supply Chain Senior Manager, the Supply Operations Technician manages the daily packaging operation from end to end from Customer Order taking to controlling stocks, supplier production, 3PL performance and delivery to Partners in order to support an unrivalled delivery and unboxing experience, perfectly matching supply and demand through a resilient and efficient network.
What you’ll do
- Control production planning, inventory planning, stock deployment and replenishment across the end-to-end Supply Chain.
- Control the activities of 3rd Party Logistics providers, both for warehousing and picking and for shipping to our partners.
- Manage the transactional aspects of the packaging Supply Chain, from Customer order taking to PO management and replenishment orders from our suppliers.
- Participate in the Packaging related Supply Chain initiatives with focus on maximizing the percentage of space occupancy inside our boxes.
Who you are
- +3 years of professional experience in supply chain, ideally in material planning;
- Have a BA or Master in economics, engineering, management or supply chain.
- Proactive with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, experience with Microsoft AX is a plus;
- Organized,, reliable and have a flexible attitude, with the ability to stay calm under pressure in difficult situations.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.