- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Portugal offices are located in four of the country’s most vibrant cities - Braga, Guimarães, Lisbon and Porto, known for their rich historical background and warm atmosphere. The teams working in Portugal cover all areas of FARFETCH, from Digital Production to Operations, People and Technology. In our Guimarães and Porto offices you can experience the latest fashion trends in our European Production sites, and in our Braga, Porto and Lisbon offices you can immerse yourself in the tech world!
As a Workforce Solutions Manager you will lead a team of specialists, project managers and business analysts to help develop our internal tools in a continuous improvement mindset, bring to the fold exciting projects the are aiming at taking our internal processes into the future and using the support to the Automation/RPA team by analyzing and designing new processes to be automated and taking them under your wing after development, assuring the testing and maintenance stages.
What you’ll do
- Design continuous improvement projects of our internal processes;
- Lead the development efforts on our Talkdesk platform, aligning with our Workforce Management, Customer Service and Salesforce teams;
- Manage our Project Portfolio with vision, ambition and accountability;
- Be the driver of our planning, design and after the development stage done by our Tech teams, assure the testing and maintenance of our Automation efforts;
Who you are
- Experienced manager (+5 years)
- Knowledgeable in Talkdesk, Salesforce and WFM tools (ProScheduler, Calabrio, etc.)
- Comfortable working within a Project Management mindset and Lean or Six Sigma continuous improvement efforts
- Proficient in software development stages, Automation/RPA works
- Fluent in English
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- As a Workforce Solutions Manager you will lead a team of specialists, project managers and business analysts to help develop our internal tools in a continuous improvement mindset, bring to the fold exciting projects the are aiming at taking our internal processes into the future and using the support to the Automation/RPA team