- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Product Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our São Paulo office is located in the heart of the city, a region full of cultural spaces and history. The office houses several different teams, from Operations to Technology. We have an auditorium where we can host presentations, lectures and fun activities!
Reporting directly to our LATAM Head of Technology, you will be in charge of the region’s product area. The Lead Product Manager for LATAM leads the product managers and designers on the LATAM Product Team, with decisions and with a great customer centricity. We’re looking for someone experienced to create product vision, working with team members to understand and determine product strategy along with the team.
What you’ll do
- You will work on a bold vision for LATAM product area, collaboratively with team members on an ongoing basis
- You will work with partners to build a joint understanding of the product plans ahead, create business cases and maximize your teams’ impact
- You will lead product managers and designers in the team, promoting customer-centric values within the team
- You are in charge of challenging all members of the wider team (engineering as well) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that into concrete products and execution plans
- You will distil insights and feedback from several sources, and help your team translating them into product evolution and an applicable backlog
- You will lead your team into working with the business to create hypotheses and put them to the test with customers
- You will lead the area to have a focus on product quality and use of feedback to inform product development strategy
Who you are
- You have experience developing digital products in partnership with engineering and data teams
- You speak fluent English
- You have framing ability and management skills
- You are a person able to think globally and frame new and complex issues
- You recognize the value of collaboration and show a collaborative attitude
- You know how to communicate with your audience
- Experienced in using data to inform essential decisions. This includes analyzing usage patterns to promote prioritization and adopting a test and learn approach to building product and to inform product direction
- You crave to manage product vision and can create the strategy behind that vision
- You understand what needs to be built on the platform level to ensure the customer experience that needs to be delivered to the customer
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Life insurance, health insurance and dental
- Gym membership, meal allowance and transportation vouchers
- Nursery reimbursement
- Special discounts at farfetch.com and brownsfashion.com
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Come join us in doing what’s never been done!