- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Product Engineering
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Product Team is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for the technology that drives Stadium Goods. This entails working with stakeholders to understand goals, pain points, and opportunities, and taking these insights and take into consider this with the effort data to understand what features or improvements we should prioritize to maximize return on investment.
Reporting to the Director of Product, you will help shape our supply strategy and help to guide major gains in our operational efficiency. As a Product Manager, you will not only look to resolve pain points and improve processes for our internal users (Consignment, Operations, and Retail teams) but also to partner with your engineering & design leads to help to make thoughtful, scalable decisions around the architecture itself.
What you’ll do
- You will help guide the product vision and OKRs for our internal operations including our PIM, WMS, and OMS applications
- Be a Product Owner for your squad
- Work closely with engineering by openly sharing your vision, goals, results and insights to engage and mobilize them against your goals
- You will capture and analyze insights on your product to allow us to make decisions to resolve problems
- Lead to growth and cost efficiency
- You will work with other PMs to design solutions that delight not only internal users, but improve Consignor and Supplier experience
Who you are
- You have 2+ years’ experience as a Product Manager, preferably someone comfortable working with a technical team
- You have previously managed and gathered requirements from large groups of partners; ability to make thoughtful trade-offs among diverse set of needs and priorities
- You have strong project management experience, as you’ll be working with a distributed team of engineers across US, Argentina, Russia, and India
- You have basic SQL skills and experience with using analytics to inform decisions
- Bonus points if you have experience working at an e-commerce marketplace, love sneakers or have worked in consignment/aftermarket
Rewards & benefits
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes a great compensation package, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Equal opportunities statement
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.