- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Product Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our Lisbon office is located in Portugal’s cosmopolitan capital. Mostly the teams here are focused around Technology and Store of the Future. In this office, Farfetchers like to have catch ups in the ball pit or creative moments by the grand piano!
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join the Customer Lifecycle & Retention (CLR) Team to help grow our CRM channels. You will report to the lead of the CLR area and oversee the CRM Marketing Experiences tech landscape through the operation and evolution of our internal products, ESP integration, tracking capabilities and Marketing partner integrations for Non-Paid Marketing activities - empowering our CRM Marketing teams to best represent our brand, showcase relevant products and content to our customers, and use our expert data at a global scale. You will work with experienced engineers, business experts, marketeers, and analysts in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment. Above all you will have a hand in growing the fastest growing brand in the luxury fashion industry. You will learn about who the Farfetch customer is and promote marketing solutions that represent our brand, and ensure users are on-boarded to the best possible experience for their needs.
What you’ll do
- Advocate for our users and champion user-centred approach to provide intuitive, new experiences across our CRM communications - and communicate our brand.
- Support our Customer Retention long-term strategy together with our marketing partners to ensure evolution and governance of our CRM communications and Analytics landscape (inc. internal services and products)
- Support the businesses need for growth with our user’s expectation of a luxury experience; balance product performance with business targets.
- Work with team members to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to improve product enhancement.
- Prioritise against multiple factors, balancing development between new, iteration and maintenance, fixing issues. Prioritise defined plans based on effort, impact, user needs and business goals.
- Keep up-to-date with new trends in the global CRM market, ideating on ways to improve the Farfetch setup to improve our CRM activities reach and engagement.
- Track performance of health metrics and conclusions from data
Who you are
- You are passionate about developing customer-centric products and solving complex problems that impact multiple teams.
- You have a good knowledge of, or are experienced working with CRM tech products and tools (Oracle Responsys, Salesforce or similar), and data integrations.
- You have 2 or more years of experience in Product Management and managing delivery and discovery teams.
- You have experience working in large-scale organisations with a global customer reach.
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Management, Information Systems or related field
- You have a desire to understand what influences luxury fashion consumers, and do what’s never been done before!
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.