- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
- Product Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our Portugal offices are located in four of the country’s most vibrant cities - Braga, Guimarães, Lisbon and Porto, known for their rich historical background and warm atmosphere. The teams working in Portugal cover all areas of FARFETCH, from Digital Production to Operations, People and Technology. In our Guimarães and Porto offices you can experience the latest fashion trends in our European Production sites, and in our Braga, Porto and Lisbon offices you can immerse yourself in the tech world!
Being part of the Farfetch Platform Solutions Team, you will promote product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements to ensure Farfetch Platform Solutions (FPS) is delivering to customers the best personalised luxury experience. Reporting to the Lead Product Manager, you will work with Data Analysts, Product Designers, UX Researchers, Developers and other Product Managers inside and outside FPS to guide the definition and implementation of the Branded Products roadmap.
What you’ll do
- New solutions investigation, requirements gathering, analysis and proposal to team members and luxury fashion brands
- Champion the needs of luxury fashion brands and our teams on a roadmap definition, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals
- Perform competitors and market trends analysis; develop detailed requirements, feature definition, implementation plans and communication strategy
- Rely on data-driven techniques to present and secure approval from company partners and luxury fashion brands
- Work, in an Agile environment, with the engineering team during the entire product life-cycle
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience in a product management or similar role
- Experienced in shaping a product roadmap based on partner needs, research, data and industry trends
- Experienced in consumer-facing digital products (websites, apps)
- Experienced in working with large and demanding companies
- You are able tounderstand and discuss technical concepts
- You are able to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Being part of the Farfetch Platform Solutions Team, you will promote product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements to ensure Farfetch Platform Solutions (FPS) is delivering to customers the best personalised luxury experience.