- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Product Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
You will have an instrumental role helping the Finance area achieving its focus on providing the best tools to foster Financial Operations and Reporting Excellence to sustain fast growth, while ensuring full compliance, financial control, and data traceability and auditability. As a Finance Product Manager, and reporting to the Lead Product Manager, you will work with experienced engineers and business experts in a diverse environment. Above all you will have a hand on building the next level platform for the fashion luxury industry.
What you’ll do
- You will lead sessions in diversified teams during the entire lifecycle of product development - pre impact analysis, deployment and post-deployment activities;
- You will manage discovery sessions with end-users to map pain points and design solutions accordingly;
- Identify the needs of our teams and partners throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals;
- You can identify problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, and escalates if need.
- Accomplish product strategy to use FARFETCH business model generating not only sales but optimizing profitability
- Manage the creation and maintenance of the High-level Roadmaps for your products within the Finance area
- Work in an agile environment, with the engineering team during the entire product lifecycle where you will be independent to manage and launch work items.
Who you are
- +3 years of experience developing finance products, tooling or front-end related applications
- You are passionate about developing customer-centric products
- You have experience working with Finance systems
- Experienced in working with diversified teams during the entire lifecycle of product development - pre-impact analysis, deployment and post-deployment activities, and maintaining defined product roadmaps
- You can frame new and complex issues
- A professional with excellent negotiation talent
- You have Scrum methodology knowledge
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
As a Finance Product Manager, and reporting to the Lead Product Manager, you will work with experienced engineers and business experts in a diverse environment. Above all you will have a hand on building the next level platform for the fashion luxury industry.