- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Product Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Product Manager that can fall in love with the reality of our platform. You’ll help bridge the gap between our internal development and what we expose to the users of the platform. You’ll report to the Senior Head of Product of the vertical.
What you’ll do
- Provide insights for the strategy of the integrations platform
- Coordinate the evolution of the integrations platform with the internal tech teams
- Manage the creation and maintenance of public high-level roadmaps for the integrations platform area
- Participate in strategic projects as the integrations platform product representative
- Work in an agile environment, with the engineering team during the entire product lifecycle where you’ll be independent to manage and launch work items.
- Design the evolution of the integrations platform from a product perspective
Who you are
- Knowledgeable of API evolution best practices
- +2 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Marketplace and platform experienced (preferably in an omni-channel company)
- Experienced in using data to inform important decisions, which includes analyzing usage patterns to guide prioritization
- A professional with a seamless English level
- Excellent at abstract thinking
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for a Product Manager that can fall in love with the reality of our platform. You’ll need to be proactive, pragmatic and a quick learner to help bridge the gap between our internal development and what we expose to the users of the platform.