- Date Posted
- Sep. 10, 2021
- Product Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our Portugal offices are located in four of the country’s most vibrant cities - Braga, Guimarães, Lisbon and Porto, known for their rich historical background and warm atmosphere. The teams working in Portugal cover all areas of FARFETCH, from Digital Production to Operations, People and Technology. In our Guimarães and Porto offices you can experience the latest fashion trends in our European Production sites, and in our Braga, Porto and Lisbon offices you can immerse yourself in the tech world!
You’ll help provide omnichannel payments experience, which becomes a foundation for our strategic platform across all channels and geographies supporting a fast, smooth, and cost-effective purchase experience. You’ll report to the Lead Product Manager of the vertical.
What you’ll do
- Rely on data-driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other important partners
- Champion the needs of our teams and partners throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals
- Develop supporting business cases, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through oral and written presentations
- Respond to the needs of customers throughout the development process; analyze competitors and market trends; develop detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal communications
- Participate in diverse teams during the entire lifecycle of product development - ideation, impact analysis, solution design, implementation and post-implementation activities
- Work with engineering teams to bring value to the company through product development flows and deliverables
Who you are
- + 3 years of experience as a Product Manager, knowledgeable on FinTech solutions and purchase flows (desired; marketplace and platform too)
- Can think globally and frame new and complex issues
- Passionate about developing customer-centric products
- Technology enthusiast
- A professional with experience working with diverse teams during the entire lifecycle of product development
- Fluent in English
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You’ll help provide omnichannel payments experience, which becomes a foundation for our strategic platform across all channels and geographies supporting a fast, smooth, and cost-effective purchase experience.