- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Product Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our Portugal offices are located in four of the country’s most vibrant cities - Braga, Guimarães, Lisbon and Porto, known for their rich historical background and warm atmosphere. The teams working in Portugal cover all areas of FARFETCH, from Digital Production to Operations, People and Technology. In our Guimarães and Porto offices you can experience the latest fashion trends in our European Production sites, and in our Braga, Porto and Lisbon offices you can immerse yourself in the tech world!
As a Product Manager reporting to the Head of Product, you will work with design, engineering, QA, and analytics on evolving our Sale and Navigation experience across the Farfetch website and apps. Sale is a significant seasonal moment for our customers, and comes with a unique set of consumer needs and commercial challenges. Likewise, our navigation must provide a seamless and enjoyable experience which balances discoverability with commercial proposition. You will evolve the customer experience across these areas, solving user problems and ensuring Farfetch is the destination for luxury fashion and beauty lovers.
What you’ll do
- Identify who users are and what their needs are, based on customer research and insights, and also use in-depth market knowledge to identify concepts and opportunities. Partner with design and engineering to develop experiences that meet customer needs and solutions
- Create shared understanding of user needs within the development team and guide the team to solve user problems
- Work with business teams at peak seasonal trade moments to ensure smooth operation of Sale. Provide visibility by sharing and sync with partners and product peers
- Prioritise against multiple factors, balancing development between new, iteration and maintenance, fixing issues. Prioritise defined tasks based on effort, impact, user needs, and business goals
- Guide the rollout of new features and capabilities. Measuring and supporting customer and partner adoption
Who you are
- Experienced in product management or similar role
- Experienced in understanding and handling customer needs and problems
- Experienced in shaping a product roadmap based on partner needs, research, data, and industry trends
- Experience in consumer-facing digital products (websites, apps)
- Experienced in working with large and demanding companies
- Proficiency in English
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
As a Product Manager reporting to the Head of Product, you will work with design, engineering, QA, and analytics on evolving our Sale and Navigation experience across the Farfetch website and apps.