- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Product Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
The Consumer Payments team’s mission is to ensure our customers have a seamless experience checking out at Farfetch. We focus on offering local payment methods and currencies, flexible payment experiences, and on working with the best payment providers across markets. Reporting to the Payments Manager, your role will be to identify and deliver solutions to the payments needs of our consumers and partners.
What you’ll do
- Manage the payment performance of new brands on our platform, defining success metrics (such as payment acceptance rate, conversion rate, cost, compliance) and monitoring against them.
- You’ll work with a diverse variety of internal and external teams such as product, engineering, finance, IT security, legal, fraud and providers such as Paypal and Adyen to identify improvements to our payment experience and operations.
- You’ll collaborate with this group to deliver high impact projects, streams of work, and continuous improvements.
- Connect the dots. You’ll connect and influence very diverse people around the business to achieve the strategy of the area.
- You’ll ensure we have the right inputs from around the business to make decisions, and that the wider business and your main stakeholders have visibility on our work and its impact.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce operations, project management, business analysis, consultancy or a related discipline.
- A communicator, able to reach many different kinds of people inside and outside the business.
- You can demonstrate experience building relationships with diverse teams.
- A natural organizer, able to break complex challenges into easy to manage parts while focusing on all the details.
- You’re a collaborator, comfortable working with different people to achieve the projects at hand.
- Fun to work with!
- Fluent in English.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- The Consumer Payments Project Manager will deliver high impact projects in the fintech space, delivering change to our customer payment experience and operations.