- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Product Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
As a member of the Consumer Product team and reporting to the Head of Product for Private Client you will focus on the experience of some of our most important internal users: The Sales team. You will look after their tooling (including Salesforce) and process to improve efficiency and productivity gains so they focus on what they are best at: delighting Farfetch most valuable customers. You will promote the product strategy and definition by translating our stylists, their management’s needs and goals into business and product requirements. You will partner with the Analytics, Research, Design, Private Clients, Engineering, and other Consumer Product teams to deepen our user understanding and improve the team’s tooling and capabilities.
What you’ll do
- Establish a clear product roadmap for Stylist Tooling, which contributes to the broader domain strategy and Consumer Products strategy
- Align work to Domain Roadmap, surface important decisions and trade-offs which impact Domain Roadmap, ans other roadmaps/areas of ownership across areas of product at Farfetch
- Champion users and translate those needs to user stories, ensuring that development meets/exceeds user needs
- Work with partners to develop and validate defensible and meaningful business cases which address the needs and opportunities. Establish the metrics for user and customer opportunity and feature development within your domain
- Manage dependencies with partners, negotiate and reprioritize. Work with partners to ensure adoption of the new tools and capabilities
- Create a monthly commitment of roadmap with engineering leads. Work with the development team to set clear goals for their remit
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in a product management or similar role
- Experienced in understanding and handling customer needs and problems
- Experience in tooling with Salesforce
- Experienced in shaping a product roadmap based on partner needs, research, data, and industry trends
- Experienced in working with large and demanding companies
- Proficiency in English
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
As a member of the Consumer Product team and reporting to the Head of Product for Private Client you will focus on the experience of some of our most important internal users: The Sales team. You will look after their tooling (including Salesforce) and process to improve efficiency and productivity gains so they focus on what they are best at: delighting Farfetch most valuable customers.