- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Product Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our Portugal offices are located in four of the country’s most vibrant cities - Braga, Guimarães, Lisbon and Porto, known for their rich historical background and warm atmosphere. The teams working in Portugal cover all areas of FARFETCH, from Digital Production to Operations, People and Technology. In our Guimarães and Porto offices you can experience the latest fashion trends in our European Production sites, and in our Braga, Porto and Lisbon offices you can immerse yourself in the tech world!
We’re looking for someone to fill our Senior Group Product Manager (GPM) role to help turn our mission from vision to reality, leading a team of multiple Product Managers and supporting the product development from beginning to the end with new inspiring ideas. The Senior GPM will manage and guide a diverse team to build our Customer Lifecycle & Retention offering for our customers and according to our needs. You will report to the VP of Product.
What you’ll do
- Champion for leading product development that creates maximum value for our customers, ensuring adoption of our customer centered way of working
- Provide structure, clarity and new insights to ambiguous or complex problems. Identifying ways to reframe problems or reset approach
- Engage with design and domain experts to validate and build concepts across the cohesive customer journey
- Work with partners to develop and validate defensible and meaningful business cases which address the needs and opportunities across Customer and Commercial, aligning on measurement and expected contribution to the domain metrics
- Empower team to steer data-driven decisions based on multiple and complex interdependent factors. Design experiments, based on solid hypotheses, evolving priorities and team focus based on evidence and insights
- Lead by example across the Consumer Products team for values and essential skills
Who you are
- Experienced in Retail, Tech, or E-Commerce companies (10+ years of experience)
- You have track record as a Senior Group Product Manager, managing a team of product managers as direct reports and of successful launch-to-market projects
- A leader with framing ability
- You can easily connect with the different players of the business, at different levels
- Proficient in English
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re looking for someone to fill our Senior Group Product Manager role to help turn our mission from vision to reality, leading a team of multiple Product Managers and supporting the product development from beginning to the end with new inspiring ideas. The Senior GPM will manage and guide a diverse team to build our Customer Lifecycle & Retention offering for our customers and according to our needs. You will report to the VP of Product.