- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Product Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
As part of our Product team working on Purchase Platform, you’ll help provide omnichannel checkout experience, which becomes a foundation to our strategic platform across all channels and geographies supporting a fast and smooth purchase experience. You’ll report to the Lead Product Manager of the vertical.
What you’ll do
- Rely on data-driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other partners
- Champion the needs of our teams and partners throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals
- Oversee the product lifecycle of each of the products in your portfolio, through research, design, build, maintenance and documentation
- Develop supporting business cases, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through oral and written presentations
- With complete independence, write and approve user stories as part of an Agile project framework
- Work with engineering teams to provide value to the company with product development flows and deliverables
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in development and implementing e-commerce solutions and purchase flows
- Manage (build, prioritise) the roadmap, being able to identify opportunities and risks within internal core and client product vision
- Passionate about developing customer-centric products and solving complex problems that impact multiple teams
- Experienced working with diverse teams during the entire lifecycle of product development
- Knowledgeable of the payments landscape or experience on Fintechs
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
As part of our Product team working on Purchase Platform, you’ll help provide omnichannel checkout experience, which becomes a foundation to our strategic platform across all channels and geographies supporting a fast and smooth purchase experience.