- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
- Product Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our Portugal offices are located in four of the country’s most vibrant cities - Braga, Guimarães, Lisbon and Porto, known for their rich historical background and warm atmosphere. The teams working in Portugal cover all areas of FARFETCH, from Digital Production to Operations, People and Technology. In our Guimarães and Porto offices you can experience the latest fashion trends in our European Production sites, and in our Braga, Porto and Lisbon offices you can immerse yourself in the tech world!
As Senior Product Manager, you will oversee the strategy and performance for our Product Listing Pages and Wishlist Product to provide our customer’s with the world’s best-personalised discovery experiences in luxury fashion and beauty. You will report to the Head of Product for Inspiration & Discovery and work with Engineers, Designers, Researchers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Commercial Partners and other Product Managers to implement your vision.
What you’ll do
- Define a compelling and product strategy and roadmap;
- Respond to the needs of customers; engaging with research and design to identify and validate concepts;
- Oversee the product lifecycle through Agile development methods;
- Identify when to set experiments including A/B tests, incorporating results into future iterations;
- Create team backlogs, balancing development between new, iteration and maintenance issues;
- Present product plans, benefits and results, to a spectrum of audiences and senior stakeholders.
Who you are
- You have a background in Product and are experienced in managing delivery and discovery teams;
- You have 8+ years experience working in large-scale organisations with a global customer reach;
- You are passionate in developing customer-centric products and solving complex problems;
- You are experienced in using data to inform important decisions;
- You are familiar working with a diverse set of disciplines - experts such as Designers, Researchers, Analysts, Architects, Data Scientists and Engineers.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
As Senior Product Manager, you will oversee the strategy and performance for our Product Listing Pages and Wishlist Product to provide our customer’s with the world’s best-personalised discovery experiences in luxury fashion and beauty.